Redispersible Polymer Powder RDP
China Tile Adhesive Re-Dispersible Polymer Powder Rdp
Vae Powder Vinyl Acetate Ethylene Copolymer Rdp
Other names of redispersile polymer powder:
>Redispersible Emulsion Powder
>Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Powder
The redispersible polymer powder(VAE) is a water-soluble re-dispersible powder. It is a copolymer of ethylene and vinyl acetate. It uses polyvinyl alcohol as a protective colloid. By adding re-dispersible latex powder, the performance of mortar with cement or gypsum as the substrate can meet the needs of various constructions.
Redispersible powder (VAE) Vae is a free flowing white powder of ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer formed by spray drying EVA emulsion.It is easy to re-emulsify and disperse in water to form a stable emulsion.In addition to the superior performance of the original EVA emulsion, and because it is a free flow powder, it has excellent convenience and reliability in handling and storage.
VAE is a versatile polymer powder that can be used as an adhesive in building materials.In general cement mortar formulations, the amount of water needed to add ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer (re-emulsified powder) is about one to five percent by weight of cement.It can improve its adhesion, bending strength, impermeability and construction flexibility.
Dry putty powder
Surface modification cement
Thermal insulation mortar
Tile renovation interface agent
Powder latex paint
Thermal insulation building materials
Redispersible polymer powder(VAE) can be redispersed into emulsions quickly after contact with water. Due to their high binding ability and unique properties. Such as water resistance, workability and heat insulation. they are range of applications that is extremely wide.
1. Dry powder putty: improve the bonding strength, adhesion to the base layer, continuous film formation, dry powder putty is not affected by weather and humidity, making the product more stable, strong alkali resistance, and excellent waterproof performance.
2. Tile adhesive: It has extremely strong adhesion to the wall and bonding strength, which is necessary for high-grade tiles.
3. Tile refurbishment interface agent: good bonding strength, strong adhesion to the base surface of tiles and other surfaces that are smooth and non-absorbent.
4. External wall insulation: bonding mortar, plastering mortar and other construction mortars, especially suitable for flexible construction mortars.
1. It can improve its adhesion, flexural strength, abrasion resistance and workability.
2. High flexibility and good bonding strength.
3. It has extremely outstanding waterproof performance.
4. Increase the elasticity of the mortar and have a longer open time.
5. Give the mortar excellent alkali resistance.
Packaging Details RDP/Redispersible Polymer Powder:
A. Standard Packing: In 25kg paper bags inner with PE bags
B. Big Bag or other special packages are possible on request.
1*20GP Loading Capacity
14Ton with Pallet
17ton without Pallet